- Barreau du Québec (2022)
- LL. B., Université de Montréal (2021)
- Masters 2, Business Law, Université Grenoble-Alpes (2020)
- LL.M, Masters degree in law in research, Université de Sherbrooke (2019)
- Maîtrise en droit, Mention Business Law, Université Grenoble-Alpes (2019)
- Bachelors degree in Law, Université Grenoble-Alpes (2018)
- Business law
- Commercial litigation
- Real estate and construction litigation
- Litigation concerning real estate purchase agreements and commercial leases
- Shareholder disputes
Implication and Associations
- Member of Jeune Barreau de Montréal
- Member of Cheminement Équivalences Association
Endowed with an unparalleled intellectual curiosity, Fahed Ghandri has studied and practiced law in 3 different continents, thus acquiring a broad and diverse legal education. He is a driven adventurer with a strong sense of perseverance that allows him to face any challenge he encounters. As a result of the outstanding quality of his master’s thesis, Fahed was awarded the prize for best research work by the Quebec Association of Comparative Law.
Altruism and Service
Additionally to his interest in team and competitive sports, Fahed served as president of two student organizations during his university career. These experiences have shaped his adaptability and versatility, his cross-cultural relationships and his linguistic skills, as well as his caring and helpful nature.
A Keen Interest in Litigation and Advocacy
Passionate about business and entrepreneurship, Fahed is particularly fond of litigation and advocacy. His passion for providing quality service to his clients and fully representing their interests in court is contagious.