- Ontario Bar Association (2013)
- Barreau du Québec (2011)
- J.D., University of Ottawa (2010)
- LL.B., Université de Montreal (2009)
- Diploma in European Integration, Faculty of Law, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France (2008)
- IATA professional designation (in progress)
- Certificate in Airline Contract Law, Geneva, Switzerland (2019)
- Certificate in Law of Aviation Insurance, Geneva, Switzerland (2018)
- Certificate in Aircraft Acquisition and Financing, London, UK (2017)
- Mediation in civil, commercial and labour matters, Barreau du Québec (2015)
- Business law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Aviation law
- Commercial litigation
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial arbitration and mediation
- International development and expansion outside of Quebec.
- Strategic advisor for business development
- Corporate law
Golmehr Attaran is an accomplished attorney focused on finding tailored solutions for our clients. Her natural instinct for legal practice and strong business acumen make her a valued and uncompromising resource for our clients in all matters of commercial litigation and corporate law. Nothing is ever impossible for Golmehr: accordingly, she constantly strives to exceed our clients’ expectations, often with remarkably short turnaround times and an ever-hightened attention to details.
Golmehr stands out for the diversity of her expertise, and her relentless concern to protect our clients’ interests. She represents corporations of all sizes and is capable of handling a broad range of matters, from participating in our clients’ internal business planning, overseeing their contractual relationships with key partners, and managing litigious files, at the provincial, national and international levels. Her global understanding of our clients’ needs and realities have made her an added value to our clients’ businesses and an agent of success.
Passion and Involvement
Golmehr serves clients in the aviation industry. Having acquired a strong expertise in that field, she is currently pursuing her Professional IATA diploma. In 2016, she gave a conference to a group of entrepreneurs regarding The importance of employment contracts. In 2017, she discussed the key differences between the acquisition of shares vs. assets in a conference organized for entrepreneurs in Montreal. In May 2017, she was a panellist for the mindfulness in advocacy seminar organized by the American Bar Association for the Young Lawyers’ division.